Butt pain
Has anyone else experience butt pain in one or both cheeks it feels like you pulled a muscle but not quite it was out of nowhere and it seems to be getting worse...what is it?
Sounds like siatica. ( siatic nerve pain) I get it more on one cheek.
I agree that it sounds like sciatica which is compression on a nerve that runs through there.  It can definitely happen during pregnancy.  Try some light stretching of your lower back. quads and hamstrings.  That can help.  You can also try a heating pad.  Hope it gets better.  
If it's getting worse, I'd advise you to seek help from an Physical Therapist. Mine has helped me tremendously now, but she said I would have seen greater relief if I had gone when I was pregnancy and shortly thereafter.  
Idk what it is either I get it an I didnt even no how to describe the pain to my boyfriend I was saying its cramping but yea some days its 1'check then the.next it was just the other then the next it was both felt like I was sitting down all.day lol maybe it's just stretching or something