C-sections
Okay to any other moms who have had a cesarean child birth. I am pregnant with my 2nd child on the way and had to have an emergency cesarean with my first., im wondering do/will they cut over the same spot or make a new cut due to to much scar tissue forming!?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
First of all, Congratulations on your pregnancy. With my second c section they cut over the old scar, my husband even said that Dr removed a piece of scar tissue while doing the opp. Probably to prevent too much scar tissue build up. Healthy pregnancy***
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you!! Alright thats good i was worried thelat they wouldnt go through the same spot!! Thank you for answering my question!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had a csection with my 1st and with this one they want me to do a vbac. But I was curious about this too
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thought it was very dangerous to do that after having a c section an and emergency one at that for your 2nd...? Isnt it very risky.?
Comment
Cancel
They recommended me to have a vbac because several csection is more dangerous
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thought it was very dangerous to do that after having a c section an and emergency one at that for your 2nd...? Isnt it very risky.?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
9768879 tn?1412699665
I had a c section with my first and this is my second and they want me to do a vback too, my mother in law thought the same thing but apparently it's safer now?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had a emergency csection with fist 2 half yrs ago nd I had a vbac with my sec who now 5 weeks old
Comment
Cancel
Comment
So does the vbac have to be recommended by your ob/gyn or can u ask them im still curious on why theyre all of a sudden not dangerous anymore or are they still but doctors can keep risk at a minimum.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community Resources