Can I get pregnant if I am unable to get wet?
Since my period last month, I have been unable to get wet and I am not sure why. It's also a little hard to enjoy sex and I have apparently been really tight as well. (At one point, I was on top and it had felt like my cervix was shifted because that actually felt almost too good.) My husband and I are trying to conceive and I was wondering if that would effect our chances?

I still got my period on time, even after a few times of having sex. So I'm not sure if there's still a chance of me being pregnant this time around.

I'm a really big hypochondriac and I'm worried something may be wrong. Can anyone put my mind at ease?
Maybe bcuz youre too focused on getting pregnant you arent getting in the mood and youre tensing up. Try relaxing and enjoying the moments play around don't just make it about business it makes it to impersonal in my opinion. Ive heard so many women say once they let loose they got pregnant.
Being wet does not make you pregnant and not getting wet does not prevent pregnancy.  Perhaps some of the lady's natural secretions do help the sperm along its way, but if they (or even enjoyment) were required for pregnancy to occur, rape victims would never get pregnant, and they do.  The only implication with getting wet is that it does indicate as kmama says that you might be getting tense, which would reduce your enjoyment of the sexual moment.  This might reduce your chances of pregnancy in the long run if it reduces the number of times you feel like having sex.
I agree but dont stress friend has never been able to get wet she's used lube all her life and has 6 kids lol
I agree. You're too focused. Me and bd tried for a year and after we broke up and stop having sex so frequently i got pregnant. Crazy thing is we only did it once then boom i ended up pregnant lol.