Can I get pregnant right away after miscarriage?
Hello I had a miscarriage on 3/21 and i stopped bleeding 3/28..Me and my husband started having sex the very next day..Can I get pregnant after a miscarriage right away?
Simple question - simple answer

YEP!

You are definitely fertile after a miscarriage.  Good luck in whatever outcome you desire.
They say that you are more fertile after a miscarriage so I think it is possible.  Just make sure with your MD first that it is ok you start trying again.  Most recommend you wait for three months until your cycles are regular again but I also heard some say once your HCG levels are back down to 0 you are ok to start trying again.  Good luck and I hope you get a BFP soon!!!!
yes thats what my dr said to wait for my next period...but my period has not come yet! I was 6 wks prego and me and my hubby have been trying for almost 3 yrs ..so we were devistated when we lost the baby=( but thank you for the comments!!! godbless you
Yes, you can get pregnant right after a miscarriage.  Did your doctor say it was ok to TTC again straight away?  Sometimes hormones can be out-of-whack after a MC which creates a hostile environment for the fetus and can result in another MC.  Some doctors recommend waiting for 3 months after a MC before TTC again but it depends on the situation.
thank u