Can Low-no cervical mucus still achieve pregnancy?
Just wondering if minimal cm can still achieve pregnancy and what causes that? I had one day of cm the day before ovulation and then been "very" dry ever since.?????
I dont know that I can your question but you could buy some pre-seed which is lube that is safe to use for ttc.
can we use the Pre-seed without the prescription of the doctor. Even if we have normal amount of CM , can we use pre-seed.
you can get pre-seed online, like on amazon and places like that. ive always paid attention to when i have ewcm so i know when to and not to have sex. the month my husband and i wanted to try for a baby i didnt get it at all so i was confused whether i ovulated or not. we get pregnant that month so i dont think that it is necessary. if you are really that dry, i would try something like pre-seed for a little help. good luck!
Yes, you can buy pre-seed online. I had the same problem and wasn't getting pregnant. The month I finally concieved, I was drinking lots of grapefruit juice, taking Robitussin DM and eating a lot of pineapple for five days leading up to ovulation day. (if your using ovulation kits, stop on the day you get the positive, if your not, try to time it so you can stop on your approximate ovulation day)
Try that, those three things really help you achieve thicker more fertile CM.
Without a lot of cm it can sometimes be difficult to get pregnant. While I was on clomid I tried using Robitussin and evening primrose oil. I took a small dose of robitussin and one epo pill and it did this until ovulation. Once you ovulate you have to stop taking it. But it worked for me! If not, you can try pre seed, it gives good results too.