Can morning sickness come and go, depending on the day?
I am newly pregnant after a M/C back in mid-May.  I have had two children prior to these pregnancies and never had any morning sickness.  Now, I am having nausea (since I hit 6 weeks) on and off throughout the week.  It's not there everyday, which makes me nervous, since I know that the loss of pregnancy symptoms can mean I have miscarried again.  Is it normal for the nausea early in pregnancy to come and go during the day, and even to go away for one day only to return another day?
Yes, it is very normal. I was also worried because of a past m/c about my symptoms not being around all the time. I am 14 weeks now and everything is good, and I have absolutely no symptoms. :)
Your symptoms will fluctuate as your hormones fluctuate! Don't read into symptoms whatsoever. I've had 2 miscarriages and I definitely understand your worry. ;-) Hang in there!