Can u get pregnant on the Depo shot
I have been on the Depo shot for about 6 months And I was like 3 weeks late going back for my shot and had sex during that time and I have taken test gotten neg and they won't give me the shot and want me to come back in two weeks for another test. Has anyone ever had this hAppen to them
No birth control is 100% especially if you are missing doses. There is s good chance you could be pregnant. Go back for a blood test to tell you for sure
There is a possibility that you can be pregnant and the pregnancy may just be too early for the test to pick up. Wait until you have the next pregnancy test to confirm if you are or no.
I don't speak of this from experience but I have known a couple of women who got pregnant on the shot of course for being late.
Yes I got pregnant on depo I missed my shot by a few days and had sex in between n I took pregnancy tests but kept  getting negaruves until I had blood work done. It showed in my blood before it did on the test
How long did it take u to find and did u still get the shot after u missed it
Yes I still got the shot because when they gavr me a pregnancy test it was neg but I wad cramping really bad like two Weeks later and went to the hospital n thats when I found ouy I was pregnant
Did u have a lost in wanting eat. I have a lot that making me think so
I got pregnant on the Depo shot and I never missed a shot. Didn't even know I was pregnant until I passed it into the toilet
No nothing changed til after I found out I was pregnant
So I am in a waiting game and even Ic the next one is neg I really need a blood test
When was the last time you took a test?
If you waited 3 weeks to go back for your next shot your not covered by birth control for those 3 weeks. Your body is out of wack after coming off of birth control and you won't know if you ovulate. You sometimes won't even spot after coming off. Since you had unprotected sex during that 3 weeks you could very well be pregnant. Don't get that next shot until they confirm it for sure. Good luck.
I already got the shot bc I was just sure I was okay till one of friends pointed out that I had been showing some signs. I don't want food and when I smell something I want to throw up. And that when I put two and two together and will the shot Hurt the baby if I am
I took one that was not pos or neg. so when went to get my shot they tested me it was a neg but they did tell I need to come back in a few weeks to take another test bc of the dates that did have sex she told me it takes 3 to conceive and that Iay not have built up the right amount of Hgc to show if I am so she told me to wait and come back.
I got pregnant on the depo shot and they tested me before my next one and it was negative ad a week later I tested positive. They told me that it would probably cause low birth weight but my son was born a healthy 8lbs 6oz.