Can you be pregnant four weeks after miscarriage?
Me and my husband hadn't been trying to get pregnant but we were very happy finding out that we were. On July 9 I miscarried at 5 wks pregnant. I have been having unprotected sex with my husband since about a wk and a half after the miscarriage. We haven't actually been trying to get pregnant but we decided that we aren't going to use protection because we will be so happy to fall pregnant again. It has been over a month now and I havent got my period and I'm feeling a lot like I did when I was pregnant. I'm hoping that it's not all just in my head. If I do a pregnancy test now will it be accurate? Please share your thoughts.  
It is very possible that you are pregnant again though some people AF takes a few months to become regular again after a miscarriage.

People may tell you that you have to wait three months after a miscarriage to try and conceive again but there is NO scientific proof that this is necessary or should be advised. Really the only reason it is even suggested anymore is so people have time emotionally to heal.

I am so sorry for your loss. I also experienced a miscarriage at six weeks and afterwards began ttc right away. It took three years to get pregnant again but now 13 weeks pregnant with our first child.

Best of luck!
I am sorry for your loss.
And yeah you can get PG after an MC, I got pregnant in the same week as my miscarrige. So it is possible. Just because your last pregnancy ended in miscarrige doesnt mean your next one will :) 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarrige.

Wait at least 1 or 2 weeks for a test, although it only takes a max of 3 weeks for your HCG to go down, just to be on the safe side. :)

Good Luck

x
I had a miscarriage on 18th of july when I was 6 weeks pregnant. My doctor told we needn't wait we can start trying after my next cycle. I have been having unprotected sex with my husband two weeks after my m/c as I ovulated during that time. I have heard that we will be very fertile for 3 to 4 months after a m/c. If you have missed your periods you can take a home pregnancy test now. Wishing you loads of sticky baby dust. Do let us know. Goodluck.
I had a mcat 10 weeks and within 2 weeks fell pregnant again and am 29 weeks with a healthy baby.... Only thing is I feel like I have been pregnant for ever!!!! Wish you all the best and hoping all goes well