Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Can you get pregnant 3 days after your..

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Can you get pregnant 3 days after your period ends? Even if your period is irregular?
how long does your period last? Yes it is possible, some people bleed for 5 to 7 days that combined with a short cycle, and it is very possible to get pregnant.

With an irregular cycle, it is possible as you could ovulate earlier than expected.  
My period usually lasts 4 to 5 days. The past two cycles I've had I had my period for 4 days... My cycles usually aren't short. But the past two ones have been shorter than normal.

Here's a little history or my cycles..

September 6th 2012, 30 day cycle.
October 3rd, 27 day cycle.
November 5th, 33 day cycle. (this cycle I had random spotting on November 22nd)
December 2nd, 27 day cycle.
and my last one December 31st, 29 day cycle.
I would think that it is less likely to conceive 3 days after you period ends based on the info above. Its the first half of your cycle that varies, and the second half is general 14 days (after ovulation).  If you did not use protection and had intercourse on that day it is possible that  you could still conceive, because sperm can live for up to 5 days (or close to that with the right conditions).
Yes you can. I got pregnant 3 days after mine ended. My period was from July 7-11 & got pregnant on the 14. I'm 30+6 now so yes it's highly possible.
im pretty sure i got pregnant on my period lol
On your period and the week after your period is when your most likely to get pregnant because you have fresh eggs
Sperm can live for up to 5 days. So if you have sex on your period it is possible to het pregnant lol
melandjae is ... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo, and hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy