Can you still ovulate while pregnant?
OK my friend told me last night that she is having lots of pregnancy symptoms quite mildly though and she thinks through her discharge she was ovulating on 2 or 3 days separately last week so is it possible she could be pregnant even through ovulation?
No.....You need to have your perirod to ovulate.
You cannot ovulate while pregnant. There are hormones from the placenta and baby that tell your body to stop ovulating.

You can have discharge while pregnant- it doesn't mean you're ovulating.
i dont want to disagree with the others but i was reading a magazine the other day and a lady got pregnant twice in 8 weeks so she must have ov when she was pg, she thought she was pregnant with twins but at the scans 1 baby was alot smaller than the other , turns out she was already 8 weeks pregnant when she conceieved a 2nd time , the babies were deliverd at the same time , they are perfectly healthy the magazine was      ( Full House issue 7 jan 12 2009 ) in a normal pregnancy like joy said your body usually produces hormones to stop ov but in some rare cases you can get pregnant when you already are , but i think the discharge is more than likely just related to the pg x
I agree with joy,Its impossible to ovulate when pregnant.
thanks for the help ladies i passed on your messages and she was very grateful and I've told her to read that magazine LadyM84 thanks think i will too sounds interesting! I also thought that i still produced cysts when i was pregnant and that only happenes when i ovulate so starting to think it maybe possible. I mean i fell pregnant on the pill (which is supposed to produce hormone to stop ovulation) so if i can ovulate and fall pregnant on that i guess its a possibility my friend could be pregnant and ovulate! x
You can still ovulate while pregnant. Not likely, but not impossile. Go to wikipedia and search twins. Theres a paragraph in there about it, unusual twinning, i think its called