Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Cannot stop crying..

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Cannot stop crying..

I just got my results from my 20 week ultrasound and was told all of baby's measurements were good but that the ultrasound tech had made a note saying that the baby's head elongated when she would push down with the machine. What does this mean? (My obnoxious googling has led me to craniosynotosis which has only scared me more!) They scheduled another ultrasound 4 weeks away so of course I've been freaking out, non stop crying and having a hard time eating or sleeping since they told me the news. The doctor claims to have spoken to two other doctors and they collectively think it was probably just error by the tech. (Which I believe a total of 0%..I'm sure she was just trying to make me feel better)
they make mistakes believe it or not and if they scheduled your next appointment til 4 weeks then theres no worry they wouldve been telling you to come sooner to see if everythings still good. so dont worry and yes dont cry stressing is no good for both of you. :)
Just because they're doctors still doesn't make them genious. Stop crying before you stress your baby woman
Doctors don't get paid to make you feel better, they get paid to help you and baby be as healthy as possible. Try not to stress I am sure everything is fine. With the next one being 4 weeks away nothing to worry about.
God bless u pray! Im so scared for mine I pray my babys healthy
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
KTowne, and Shannon79 commented on Belle313's status
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy