Aa
A
A
Close
Cervix Position during ovulation....
Sorry if TMI.....I want to know if anyone noticed thier cervix position during ovulation while doing the BD... I recently had a miscarriage and I have been trying to figure out when I ovulated. When taking temps. they were all out of wack. The only thing I can go off of was when I BD'd with DH it felt like he was hitting my cervix. Again sorry for TMI. Has anyone experienced this while ovulating?
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
906115 tn?1344204109
It shold be high soft and open when Oing. If your temps were out of wack you might not be Oing right yet form the mc. I feel like that always and never heard of that being a sign.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you for your comment... Well I started spotting and I am trying to figure out if it is implantation bleeding or not. So I don't think I am O'ing... I guess I have to wait to see... Thank you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
283175 tn?1295540865
Dont rely on implantation spotting it isnt somthing all women get.in fact very few do.it dont normally happen.sadley after a mc it can take some time for your body to get back to normal.so your cycles will be all over,best to use ovulation tests.cervix should be soft high open,but its also comon for cervix to be high even during first day of period then drops suddenly.it changes throughout the day.so i wouldnt rely on that for anything.I wish you the best for future.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
676912 tn?1332816151
You should try checking your cervix a few times a day for a couple cycles, you'll get used to how it feels at certain times, and eventually you'll know when you are ovulating. I know when I'm ovulating I can barely feel my cervix it is so high, and it is open. It may take a while to get used to, but also when you are ovulating you should have EWCM (egg white cervical mucous) it's clear and very stretchy like an egg white. About 14 days before your period is due is when you ovulate give or take a couple days, but for most women it's 14. I've never had a miscarriage so I can't give you any advice on it, but I have read many stories from women saying it took a little while for their body to get back to normal. I'm very sorry you had to go through it, give it some time and you will be pregnant again!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you so much for your info and advice... I will be testing tonight, hopefully I get a BFP... I think I got my AF but it only lasted a few hours... and that was a couple days ago... Then nothing until today...(TMI alert)...Brown spotting. So I guess I have to wait and see.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KeeLolo commented on mandaszoo's status
4 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank