Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Chances of a tubal pregnancy showing up negative

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

If a pregnancy test shows up negative could that be caused from a tubal pregnancy? If not what else can cause a negative pregnancy? If so how much more dangerous is a tubal pregnancy with the rhnegative blood type?
Tags: Pregnancy
i had a tubal pregnancy and 2 HPT came back positive.Then 2 urine test from the ER came back positive & my hCG levels came back low.

so i wouldnt think that a ectopic pregnancy would make a preg. test negitive.
are you pregnant in your tubes?
I don't know my tests came back negative but all the symptoms of pregnancy are there.
what kind of test did you have? just HPT? or did a doc take blood work?
HPT
you should goto a doc. and request an hCG level. it will let you know for sure.
why do you think that u are preg. in your tubes? are you having pains or what?
After my second child was born i had my tubes tied
ahhh. well i would goto the doctor just to be safe. maybe AF is just going to come a little later than normally. best luck to you though, i really hope that you arent preg. in your tubes. ugh its the worst pain ever.
Tests at the hospital were negative so something else is the problem thats when it gets difficult cause i don't have any insurance to help pay for it and i am a full time student so i don't work. My husband does but he doesn't have insuance through work and he sure don't make enough to cover hospital bills. I don't know why i'm telling you all this but i think it is because it is easier to talk to someone you are not real close to.So thanks for your time and maybe talk to you next week.
HPT's from the hospital were negitive right?
you def. need to get blood test done. You should go to the ER, get blood test, if you are pregnant (in your tubes or not) then you can go apply for medicad and they will cover the cost for that visit to the ER. Also, if you are not preg. then im sure your hospital should have some type of low income form that you could fill out and you may not have to pay.

before i had insurance i did the low income form and i didnt have to pay for a hospital visit. but you def. need to get that checked out. ectopics can be life threatening.

sometimes a HPT cannot detected a ectopic because your hCG may be very low.
soo goto the ER and get blood test done. you shouldnt sit around and wait for something to happen. i hope that this helps you and if you want to talk more about ectopics pm me. or there is this great website called ectopicpregnancyfoundation.org . they have some great info there.
KeeLolo, desderius, Shannon79, and hansen20 commented on KeeLolo's status
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy