Child Support ??
okay so im 15 and my boyfriend is 21;
and im 12w & 2d pregnant;
me and my boyfriend are still dating and hes excited about the baby ;
but if me and him arnt living together does he have to pay child support in the state of Florida??
because were still together..
In Cali I'f u want him to pay child support you would have to take him to court. I'm not too sure about Florida though. If he is going to help with expenses and stuff then I dont think u need to have him pay child support.
If the baby is getting state medical insurance or any other government assistance then they typically make you go after the dad for child support unless you all are living together.
Also... if you go after him for child support it is possible that the state may get a hair in their rear and file statutory rape charges against him. Depends on state law but in KY if you are under 16 you are not allowed to consent and if you are under 17 you can't consent to someone over 20. So keep an eye out on that. A girl here got pregnant at 16, her boyfriend was 21 and he ended up going to jail even though they were dating and together. Her parents were fine with him and her but state pressed charges anyway. And he has to sign up under sex offender list for 5 years after he finishes his 3 year sentence.
Yup he might go to jail and will be set up as a sex offender. So if u guys are together and he's helping out I suggest u stay out of the courts and stuff unless u want him to go to jail. Good luck.
A 21 year old shouldn't be looking at a 15 year old like that..
Celia when I was 15 I looked a lot older because I was completely filled out and I always hung out with my cousin who was 20. These days its hard to tell. I have always been around older people, to this day my best friend is 32 and she and I talk on a daily and watch each others kids. Different situations call or different exceptions.

And my mom is dating someone the 5 years younger than my grandma, 13 years older than her. But people don't judge that.
@chelsea prepare for some drama about you and your bf .