Clear Liquid?
Hi I'm 18 and the past two days I've noticed that I've had watery liquid coming out of my vagina..its been coming out when I stand up or sometimes when I'm just laying in bed. I thought maybe I just needed to go to the bathroom but it's clear..can anybody tell me what it might mean? I don't ever recall having this before.
Make sure its not amniotic fluid. Search it and if so go to the dr. I had that. It was like water and i had miscarried my baby.
its possible that its the start of a yeast infection
Are you pregnant?
We produce a lot of fluids when pregnant! I had a similar concern recently. As gm said, it's important to make sure it is not amniotic fluid. If it is a fluid leak, typically you will have a bit of a gush when you stand from sitting/lying for a while, and soak a sanitary pad an hour if it's a complete rupture (slower leaks are possible though!). Amniotc fluid does not smell like urine, or your usual discharge, and has a viscosity/slipperiness like water and not cervical discharge, if you're in to self-diagnosis enough to check out your undies.

Having the fluid checked for amniotic fluid is not a big deal - I had it done when my water broke at the onset of labor with our first. They swab the liquid and do pH or similar test. It may have taken about 5 minutes? However, depending on how far along you are, I'm not sure if you should go to the ER or l&d. I would call your doctor's office today during office hours and ask to speak with a nurse to get advice.
I'm not pregnant that ik of. We r trying for a baby. I had my last period at the beginning of this month though..so I really don't know.
If you had your last menstrual cycle at the very beginning of the month you still have a little while before your period starts so it might be hard to tell if you're pregnant yet. I would check with your doctor.
So y'all think it could be bc I'm pregnant?
I notice this morning about 1 or so that I was feeling sick to my stomach. My fiancé and I have had sex almost everyday since my period stopped. We're really hoping to get pregnant this time..
Discharge such as you described isn't a sign of pregnancy. Watery discharge is normal in every female at various points in her cycle. It will generally come before she ovulates, but can be present at any given point.

IF you want a baby, you need to learn when you're ovulating (this can be determined by OPKs, BBT or a combination of both) and have sex every other day leading up to ovulation.
Um...okay.
Is something wrong?
Yea the discharge you mention sounds pretty normal to me.... Probably not a sign of pregnancy