Clear pee
Okay I'm freaking out over here. I'm 14+2 pregnant and earlier today I went to the er and they told me I was dehydrated so I came home and started drinking water now my pee is clear and I'm peeing a lot more is this normal. Ps I drank about half a gallon of water today.
That's what happens when you drink a lot of water :)  just remember to drink lots of water all day to keep yourself hydrated.
Clear pee just means you're hydrated.  The lighter your urine the more hydrated.  The darker the less.  And yes you will pee A LOT when you are hydrated :-).  So don't worry!  It's just annoying lol.  Drinking 1-2.gallons a day is a good amount and you should be urinating at least once an hour (this is what I was told by my ob specialist).  If you don't pee once an hour don't freak!! Especially since the weather around the world is kinda going crazy.  You'll lose fluids from sweating so you won't urinate as much if you're sweating :-)
That is completely normal. Healthy pee should be clear. The only time you should worry about the color is: if its a dark color, has an extreme odor, or if it hurts to pee! The reason pee is yellowed in color is due to toxins, start of infections, and blood being present in the urine.  With all the water you drank you have flushed all the toxins out of your system.....which is good!
Omg thanks so much I was so scared