Clomid
Hi there, I am 28 and ttc for over a year. I have had ultrasound, hsg x-ray and all is well. My fsh is 5.4 and lh level 4.3, which was done on day two. This is good isn't it??? I have been given clomid to take on day 2-6 of my next cycle but scared about taking it as all the tests have come back ok?? Does that mean that I am ovulating normaly, and if I am what will happen if I do take the clomid?? Please can anyone shed any light?? Thanks : )
All ur numbers are good , I took clomid  for 2 cycle and actually I think it is great to take them , one thing clomid does is making u cycle be normal and also be ovulate on time. But the only maybe bad thing about it is when u ovulate with cloimd it is a chance to get pregnant for twins or more , but that is a small chance , the first round I took clomid I release  5 egg , I freak out , I thought I am going have 5 babies at the that time but none of them made it, the second round I release only 2 egg that I did not get pregnant either. Third month my dr did not gave me any and I got pregnant now I am 18 weeks pregno, , best of luck to u , sending u  a lot of baby dust
Hi Lisa, thanks for your comment. Also I forgot to say my periods are classed as regular (so the doctor says) but they do range from 23-33 most of the time they are 27 tbh though. My other halfs both grans were non identical twins does this even effect the way clomid will work? Know wander you freaked out with 5 eggs, I think I would to lol. Does the doctor advise you whether to have sex or not re the amount of eggs that you have released? Sorry for the the amount of questions. Congratulations by the way x
actually after  i found out that i had 5 eggs my dr said go a head and have sex as much as u can , i was freaking out , i did not want get pregno with 5 , would be disaster , but my dr said its not going to happen even if it we can reduce them . my period was normal also , i think u would be ok , dont worry about it too much :)