Complications in pregnancy
I'm a 24 year old female. About 6 wkd ago I was diagnosed with gallstones - my husband and I opted to not do surgery. So I've been strictly monitoring my diet, and I've been on an extremely low-Fat diet to manage pain. I've been getting plenty of protein and I'm taking a multi-vitamin so my nutritional needs are met.
However, I've started getting internal pain in my lower right back/side - it comes and goes but when it comes, I feel like I can't move and it's pretty painful. Just concerned that it might be something serious or something that might affect the baby

I'm currently 18 wks along
I went through this with my last pregnancy. I had pain so bad that I thought I was in labor and went to L&D and they told me it was indigestion. Boy were they wrong. Since I went so long without a diagnosis my gallbladder became infected and caused me to have pancreantitis. Which is very dangerous. I was told the pain I was having was from when I was passing gall stones with an infected gallbladder. You most definitely need to go back to the doctor. Being in pain like that is not good for the baby and this condition can make you very sick which is also not good for the baby. I'm not trying to scare you but right now keeping you healthy is the best option. That being said even though I had this for months while pregnant I did go on to have a healthy baby girl.

Congrats on your pregnancy!
Thank you so much for responding - no one around me had had anything like this happen so I wasn't sire if I was just over-reacting. Thank you again and I'll be sure to get it checked asap