Concieving shortly after botox
Hello. I recently (2 wks ago) recieved a minimal amount of botox in my forehead. I knew at the time that I wanted to get pregnant soon & researched the risks but couldn't get any clear info on whether or not it would be harmful to a fetus if I recieved the botox BEFORE actually getting pregnant. The Dr. who injected the botox seems to believe that it is safe for me to try & get pregnant right away. Now that I have had it I feel that it was a mistake. I stopped my birth control before the botox & have just had a period so I know that in a little over a week I will be able to get pregnant. Does anyone know anyone personally that has gotten pregnant shortly after recieving botox? Is it safe for me to go ahead & try to get pregnant? I have read articles listing a few women who had botox when they were pregnant & they delivered healthy babies. I'm looking for more stories like theirs or of women who got pregnant shortly after getting botox. My husband plays in the NFL & therefore I really need to concieve soon or I would have to have the baby during the season which poses many issues I wanted to avoid this time around. I had my 1st baby in August 2006 & it was extremely difficult being away from my husband while he attented training camp the last few weeks of my pregnancy. He wasn't able to stay with me or my newborn son for longer than a day when I delivered because he was required to leave town & head back to camp. I know I was stupid to not just wait but my vanity got the best of me & now I'm kicking myself. Will someone please help me find some answers???
Reported Report this Spam
Miscategorized
Abuse
Honestly, I don't there are any issues from the use of Botox. I wouldn't advise it during pregnancy, however I don't think there are any problems with having the shots and then getting pregnant within a couple weeks or a month or two.
There aren't any studies on this because no one would allow pregnant women to undergo this type of testing to determine if Botox was safe or not.

My feeling is that it is perfectly FINE before conception. If you were already pregnant (like 6 weeks or more) then there might have been an issue. There are girls who drink and do drugs their entire pregnancies and have healthy babies (NOT condoning that behavior, just using it as an example).

Since you're not pregnant, I don't see it as a problem. The chemicals will more than likely be out of your system before you conceive. There are many women who have OOPS! moments and then find out they're pregnant (like excessive drinking). If you're serious about trying, just don't get anymore injections.
Hi I was wondering how your baby is as I am in similar situation.
Eh Kim kardashian did fine and she's the queen of that lol So you Good......Congrats