Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Contractions after sex

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Contractions after sex

I am 26 weeks pegnant and for about the past month when my DH and i DTD, if I O (sorry TMI) i end up having contractions.  I have a check up tomorrow and i am going to talk to my OB about it, but i was just wondering if anyone else has dealt with this or knows anything about it.  I am just concerned that the further along i get that it might become a problem.
I am about to be 21 weeks and I noticed it too. I can really help you but if you could let me know what your doctor says that would be great.
I didnt have this but if that is the case your doctor may tell you not to have sex for the rest of the time...good luck
I'll be sure to update you after my appt tomorrow!!
As far as I know contractions after O'ing is completely normal??

The contractions that you may feel during and just after orgasm are entirely different from the contractions associated with labor.

I just found that online, of course talk to your OB and let him tell you for sure, but I've had contractions after O'ing since week 16 and I was told it's completely normal from my OB. Don't worry too much! Good luck to you :]
O'ing causing your uterus to contract. There is nothing wrong with it. No, your doc wont tell u not to have sex. I get them too. Not a big deal.
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy