Contractions
I have been having contractions all night not consecutive and all morning, baby girl is moving around a lot more than normal, i feel nauseous, and tired i need adice on how to make her come out i deceided to walk up and down the stairs on my lunch break to see what will happen Sex is not a option being that i am single...i feel like she is trying to come out cause I feel alot of pressure down there as well HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
well when you are having contractions and not braxton hicks the baby will be really still, but my doctor has never said anything about castor oil being harmful in any way for the baby actually he recommended it to me, now some people say that their doctor told them not to use it. when i did use it i went into labor 5 hours after taking it.
As some Dr's may still recommend caster oil I strongly encourage you to read up on it first. I've heard so many bad stories with it and the fact it can cause meconium in the Baby's lungs isn't worth the risk to me just to jump start labour.  
Castor oil is a no no!  Unless you like diahrea severe stomach cramps and dehydration.  Its not a good idea at all.  I would call ur dr with ur symptoms they may want to check u.  Good luck.
Castrol oil, i wouldnt be able to do that onw because of the taste..lol
Try self stimulation I know thats a little tmi but orgasims help with contractions, you can also bounce around a little I did caster oil with my daughter and she was fine but really that is a judgement call on you I actually didn't know the risk at the time. Good luck!!!!
i will try anything at this point im still contracting but nothing....i tried walking up and down the stairs it helped a little
I had really bad contractions that were NOT 5 min apart starting at 3am on thursday and they continued all that day and the next night and I went to the hospital on friday morning at 730 am still with inconsistant contractions and I was 4 to 5 cm dilated and gave birth at 2:38pm... I would go get checked. But in mean time try to breathe through them in through ur nose and out ur mouth, Good Luck!!!
My best advice is walk. Walk a lot!!! Or use a birthing ball and bounce!! My friend had the same kinda thing happen to her, but refused to go in. Instead we walked for like 3 hours in hopes to make the contractions stronger and closer. It didn't but I convinced her to go get checked out anyways. She was a 7 when they checked her!!! So walk, walk, walk!!!
Im goin to give u an advice that worked for me on my last two pregnancues, i have three  kids n my last one on the way! If u r in real labor, drink cummin tea its a spice, boil it in water n drink it as hot as u can, just dont burn urself, ut helps ur cervix to dilate faster, hope it helps
thats my fear of going in and no pregression at all.. i dont want to hear im 2 centimeters but these contractions has yet to stop i might as well go in to get checked huh....
I would say yes... it's time to go in and get checked out.