Could I be pregant after abortion ?
March 2, 2010 I had to have an abortion. I had endometriosis and it was getting worse so  ic ouldnt carry the baby. Its been three weeks and I think im pregnant again. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex six days after the procedure. How can i find out for sure if im pregnant again?

Please, no negative comments. I know abortion wasn't the best thing.
By taking a HPT test or getting blood work done 14 days after unprotected sex.
How did you find out the last time?  Same way I guess.
Please spend some time educating yourself on your reproductive system - I too suffer from endmetrosis - and it is bad - however it actually stops progressing or even improves when pregnant - so I would be concerned about the information you were given regarding the fact you needed to term the pregancy - with that being said.  You obviously know the risk associated with having intercouse - just putting yourself in the same sitution is really not wise - abortions sometimes have adverse effects that could complicate getting pregnant when you want... You should be using some if not mutliple forms of birth control.  You should wait until you miss a period and test to see if you are infact pregnant again.  
Hello it is possible to fall pregnant after an abortion as it increase your fertility! My friend had an abortion and within two weeks she was pregnant again - as much as I am against abortion I thought you might like to hear the story. Please use protection if you are not planning to have a baby. Good luck x
Thank you for your repsonses! I really appreciate it. To Melka76, I know that usually with pregnancy, endometriosis goes away, but that was not the case for me. It actually got worse, but thank you for your help.