Could I be pregnant?
hi, I had unprotected sex during my period and he didn't come inside me as far as I know. Its been exactly 10 weeks and I'm feeling tired and sleepy all the time. two weeks ago I was having trouble sleeping now I can't seem to get enough. I'm also having some very slight nausea that goes away sometimes. I've had my period twice since and it has been shorter and lighter than normal. The first lasted 4 days and the second  lasted only 3 days. Though feeling silly asking, is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?  
Have you taken a pregnancy test?
Some of the symptoms you're experiencing may not be necessarily related to pregnancy. It's been a quite long time ago since you had that episode and you would probably feel more pregnancy related symptoms by now - morning sickness, sore breasts etc. But to make sure pick up a home pregnancy test.

Don't worry too much if he didn't come inside you. The insomnia is probably caused my you thinking and worrying about it.

Even if the test is negative visit your doctor about your changes in your period. It may be nothing but if there's a problem you could get it sorted straight away.