Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Could I be pregnant?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Could I be pregnant?

I'm either late on my period or I'm pregnant I'm in a long term Relationship and wondered if I can get pregnant or precum and he did ejaculate in me yesterday! For the last 2weeks or so I have acid reflux and felt sick in my throaght and chest also I'm not wanting to eat and usually I love my food. Also I've got like fuzzy feeling in my belly and small cramps but not like period ones! I've also got a bit of an user tummy and also a cold which isn't helping! Also my mood is strange one minute I could be crying but next my head is about to burst I'm so happy and way to over excited for no reason? Could someone help please :) thanks
You can get pregnant from precum, it's not as likely, but you can. If you're pregnant it's not from the encounter yesterday, it would be from at least 2 weeks prior. If you're late for your period you can take a test at any time and it will be accurate, good luck.
KTowne commented on melimeli's status
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy