Could a late, light, short period followed by cramping after the period mean I'm pregnant?
My last NORMAL period was on June 14th, I got what seemed to by a period on July 8th. It was two days late, a lot lighter than usual and only last 24 hours. I didn't think much of it, but lately I've been having weird cramps in my abdomen and tender breast. My fiance notices I've been sleeping more too. I take the pill, but last month a forgot way
too many pills. Is it possible I'm pregnant???
Yes, pregnancy is a possibility.  You should take a home pregnancy test and repeat in 10 days if it is negative.  If you are pregnant, you need to stop taking the pill.
I'm 34 with irregular periods. My period this month was shorter and lighter enough for me to notice. A week later I got what I think is cramps for two days which is odd because I almost never get cramps. Took a hpt a week later and it came neg. What can be the cause?