Cramping
I'm exactly 32 weeks and 3 days. I'm cramping in my lower abdominal. It's off and on. I made a bowel movement and took a bath... what could be the problem
Hi kiya I hope you are feeling better!
Have you had Braxton hick contractions before? Or round Ligament pains? One of those could be the cause of your discomfort.
If it's just general cramping that is normal also with all the pressure that comes from your 3rd trimester. I like to use a warm wash cloth and massage when I get really bad cramps. Some pregnancy yoga can help relieve pressure. You can also take Tylenol, and take a warm bath.make sure you are staying hydrated as that is a very common cause of cramping in pregnancy as well. If you haven't had a bowel movement in a few days you can take a stool softener like colace to help move things along as well
Yes, could be that type of ligament pain or it could be Braxton hicks.  Let your doctor know about it if it goes on.