Cramping 5-6 days past ovulation
I ovulated 6 days ago. I am now experiencing cramping. Sometimes mild, and sometimes a little strong. It started today. Did anyone else experience this and if so did anyone get a positive pregnancy test after that? I have heard that it can be cramping do to implantation.
hey well i am at 7 or 5 dpo and today i am having cramps also and i also had some blood in my cm so i hope that this could be plantation pains lol,surely you should be able to take a test now and see if you get a bfp if you do let me know
I am testing tomorrow morning. Trying not to get my hopes up... Will let you know the results =)
What is dpo?
DPO mean Days past ovulation
my husband and i are ttc and my last period was a week late and when it finally came it was brown for 5 days and then it was gone. now it has been 6 day past and im cramping, what does this mean. i have a 2yr old and it took us a long time to conceive her. we have been tryig since april and i take test and they are neg, i dont want to keep taking them and it keep being neg.can anyone help me ?
Hey did you get prero yet?
Hi, I have a 28 day cycle. And the 1st day of my last period was Jan 11 2011, TTC my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 16th-17th & then again on the 24th-25th. About 5-6 days after ovulation I started to feel cramping for about 4 days. Mostly it was mild sometimes was strong but didn't last that long.

I also had sore nipples for that very same 4 days or even longer. I have milky white discharge but there is no odour. I am due to start my period in two days I just wondered could be signs of pregnancy?
I have o'd July 24-28 me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 27th.  I am slightly cramping and my nipples are sore. usually my whole breast would hurt but this time it is only my nipples. I do not want to get my hopes up but I do not know what to do. Any thoughts.?
If you BD on the 27th of july it would be too early to tell. Symptoms are not always helpful because they can occur for reasons other then pregnancy. At this point you are going to have to do the waiting game (which a lot of peopld call the 2WW-2 week wait) and test with a HPT at that time. If you test now it would be too early.
im 5 dpo and i have been having these mild cramps in my lower abdomen and i never get cramps until literally right before af comes, and have been having a lot more cm than usual could this be signs of early pregnancy?
I had just miscarried about almost 9 weeks ago and stopped bleeding, no D&C Had to be done. So on August 11th I started my cycle and it ended the 14th. I did the ovulation test strips and hope i caught the days of ovulation. I have no children and I have no clue what to think or do. I don't know when to test for pregnancy... I need someones help please! I havent had cramping but just soreness in my lower stomach but i hear everyone cramping. Please can someone tell me something. Thank you and I would really appreciate it. Best of luck to all of you....
I HAVE 1 TUBE AND AM ON 50MG OV CLOMID THIS IS MY FIRST MONTH TAKIN IT IM 5 DPO AND AM SUFFERING CRAMPING AND SORE BOOBS BUT THE TEST IS NEGETIVE COULD I STILL AV BEEN CAUGHT ? C