Cramping or something
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and went to lay down started feeling this strange kinda hot burn in my lower back towards the hallow. Kinda like period cramps. It went away but then came back an half hour later. It hasn't happened again just wondering what it might be
Back labor?  All sorts of things are getting ready to happen so it could just be pains for where baby is sitting but back labor is tricky to know if you are having it.  If it continues, to be safe, call your doctor.  Yay!  Almost done, aren't you?!!
That sounds like back labor! If it doesn't go away on its own definitely call your ob
I had back labor. Never knew it existed until after delivery. I was very confused because I was told labor would be pain in the abdomen that came and went but I had back pain constantly all day. At 9pm the abdominal contractions kicked in and by the time I got to the hospital approximately 10 minutes from my house I was dialated to a 7. I suggest calling your OBs office or go ahead to the hospital and check into triage and get checked.