Cute ways to announce pregnancy?
Anyone have any cute ideas to announce pregnancy to significant other and family??
Idk cute ways to annonce a pregnacy but a friend of mines had a very cute way of annocing the gender so had the tec put it in a envolope and she took it to a baker and had them make a blue cake for boy or pink for girl and when they cut into it thats how everyone found out including her lol
To announce I went to my local photographer and we  did a photo shoot with a frame around my belly and a piece of paper that said coming this July.    And for annonceing the sex I'm having a.florist fill a box with pink or blue balloons after I hand her my ultrasound in an envelope then having the same photographer do a reveal to me and bd.. I can't wait for march 1st
I am going to do a photo booth style picture with my daughter holding a sign saying "guess what" on the first pic. then the next pic will say "I'm going to be a big sister" then the last will say my due date =]
I made a cute little sign that I had my 7 month old daughter hold . It said I'm going to be a big sister (: it was so cute to tell everyone that way.
I saw a video once of a family posing for a whole family portrait. The father was behind the camera (secretly set to video) and when getting ready to take the pic, instead of saying " say cheese" he said "everyone, on three, say...........pause........marys pregnant!!!" It was cute because not only was everyone surprised, but they had the reactions on tape lol
This is my second pregnancy...the first one my husband knew right away because I took the test with him. But we are now TTC. I have to test on the 18th for my results. However I already have planned it all out. I bought some abc cookie cutters from amazon and I am going to bake cookies to tell him...

Pink or Blue
Our dream came true
I am pregnant with #2.

There is a baseball bat included in the assortment that I am going to try create a cookie positive pregnancy test.

For my Mom I will have my daughter wear a Big Sister shirt.

Congrats!
look on youtube and search for pregnancy reveal vids there are so many ideas on there. For my mom and sister i got a baby tshirt with "my grandma loves me" and "i love my auntie, she rocks". I announced it on Xmas day and did it at my nan's house before dinner. I put the tshirts in a box with tissue paper and got them to open it at the same time so we revealed to my side of the family all at the same time. For my dad and step mom i got mugs and painted on one side "soon to be" then on the other put "papa (name)" and "nana (name). Put it in a box with the soon to be side up and got them to open at the same time. For bfs dad and step mom i got a poem (which i found on youtube in one of the reveal vids lol) and framed it. It was called grandparents poem but they didnt suspect until it mentioned the due date as they already had 1 grandchild.
We captured it all on film too so we can remember the reactions.
I got my fiancé a mug that says new daddy your world is about to be rattled. I wrapped it up and gave it to him. He read it a few times before it sunk in and was so thrilled.
I framed the ultrasound pic for each of my parents, and gave it to them as a present complete with a big bow that I told them they had to open together. Their expressions while they tried to figure out what it was, and then when it dawned on them, was priceless. They still love those pictures...it's their first grandchild, and none of us was expecting it so it felt like a special surprise. :)