Cycle Days - trying to figure this out..
So I started spotting on November 5th.. This continued until 9pm on November 6th that turned into a very light bleed that turned back into spotting overnight.  On november 7 (today), i started bleeding - probably like a medium flow...

I am trying to figure out CD1. and first date of last menstrual period..   I assumed November 5th would be CD1 and the first day since it was the first sign of blood..

Or is it November 7th because that is when it turned into a normal period?

Im really not used to tracking my cycles yet and I dont normally spot 31 hours before my flow starts... So I just want to make sure..  I am just confused because i have seen people say things like I am spotting AF must be coming or Idont normally spot before CD1.   So does spotting count as the start of your new cycle or the end of your old?

My doctor told me that as soon as I see blood, heavy or spotting, then it is the first day of my period.
I guess period differ sometimes for aome reason, but as long as there is blood, and is on time , it shoud be period.