Cycle day 29
I am currently on cycle day 29 and was wondering if i could take a pregnancy test and it be accurate? I dont have a period on my own and i take clomid on days 3-7 to ovulate? thanks
I have read that sometimes Clomid can give you a false positive on a pregnancy test, so I would definitely wait until you are late for AF. Some woman can show as early as dpo 9 but I don't show positive until 6 weeks. It all depends on your levels.... You could always take one (because we are all POAS addicts at heart :)) and see what the test says... It doesn't hurt to try :) what month of clomid are you on? If I didn't ovulate this month then I am going to have to start clomid next cycle around and hoping that it actually works within in the first 3 months :) good luck :)
thanks!! yea this is my 2nd month on this set of clomid and im on 200 mg day. But I have taken 2 other times. once about 2 yrs ago and took it for about 6 months and never got pregnant and then a yr ago in august and i got pregnant within 2 months and i was pregnant with twins but i miscarried in december. Good Luck!!!
Clomid usually makes you ovulate late. Do you have an idea when you ovulated? You can take a test 2 weeks after the time you believe you ovulated.

Otherwise I'd buy a 2-pack of First Response. Take one tomorrow morning. If it is negative, re-test in a WEEK (just to be sure, in case you ovulated late).
No im not really sure when i ovulated but someone told me that people usually ovulate 10 days after the last clomid pill and that would be June 3. But i guess ill just go buy a test and see.  Thanks for ur reply