Cysts in Pregnancy
I went in for my 8 week prenatal appt and they mentioned to me that I had 2 cysts. and that it was ok but they would continue to watch it.  Is this caused by the pregnancy?  What could go wrong????

I;ve never had a problem with cysts before
I had a cyst at the beginning of this pregnancy and it totally went away on its own. Pregnancy can cause cyst and it is usually not a big deal at all.  

I am sure your doctor will keep a close eye on it and everything will be fine!
i had a huge cyst at the beginning of my preg. they say that it releases hormones to help the baby. not every woman gets them. my doc just watched it. it was gone by about 12 weeks, it caused me a bit of pain, horrible back pain. i couldnt sit lay stand or walk it hurt so bad. it took my breath away. i also had some bad cramping with the cyst also. but i have a friend thats due 2 days before me and she had the same cyst at the beginning of her pregnany too and it didnt cause her any pain, it just went away
I had 2 large cysts at the start of this pregnancy. One dissolved on its own and the other is 4cm and still there. I am 13w2d.  Doc will keep an eye on it.  They are pretty normal in pregnancy and usually go away on their own by the 2nd trimester.
There is a luteal cyst, which is very normal and every woman has it when she ovulates. It helps sustain the baby in early pregnancy.

Cysts are not a major problem unless they burst. So they will watch yours to make sure they shrink and disappear.
I have a dermoid cyst the size of my fist that they have been watching closely from the beginning.  It hasn't gone away (I'm 23 weeks) but it's also not getting any bigger either, which is a good thing.  I had the option to remove it surgically, but I have opted to wait until delivery and have it removed then.  It's not causing me any pain and unless it ruptures, twists, or torques...I'll be just fine.  :)  
oh ok,

thanks everyone!I feel better now.