Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Dark/light brown and pink spotting and discharge

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I had my period this month days 1-7, then days 8-11 my husband and I were sexually active. Days 12-15 (15 being today) I have been having a light/dark brown spotting and sometimes pink (usually just once a day and have not been sexually active in those spotting days). Today I had a brown gooey discharge- I have also been getting clear/white discharge with it (all the days). I have a pain (not really cramps) in my ovaries and uterus only sometimes during the day. I have just recently in the last weeks started running 3-5 miles a day and it seems that it happens a few hours after I get done exercising? Could this be an early sign of pregnancy? Would it show up that soon-4 days at the latest that my husband and I were together? Or is it just that I'm ovulating and my uterus is emptying? Could it be because I started running? Please give me any advice you can- I'm very scared (that I'm pregnant after only 4 months of marriage) and would be glad for any insight I could get. Thank You, kristajoy18
It could be implantation bleeding (try googling that) when the baby implants in the uterus. Or it could be from the extensive exercise, especially if you're not used to it.

You should take a pregnancy test when your period is due, in about another week, maybe week-and-a-half. I'm sorry that you're scared and I wish I could give you better reassurance. But if you are pregnant, then it is a gift from God and you will never imagine life without that dear sweet baby.
i had a bit of spotting like that mid cycle and it turned out to be a small erison on my cervix
Is is like impnantation?
I am TTC.I was taking Duphaston peels,which another GP suggested me to take from day 16 of cycle.Forgive me for details.My Last period was on 23/01/2008.HAd sex on 31/01/2008.Mid cycle bleeding started on 6/02/2008.Went to see GP.She asked me to stop taking Duphaston.I have stopped taking it from 8/2/2008.My bleeding stopped on 11/02/2008.Today is 7/03/2008 and I have no periods till the date.Back 4 days I have done HPT and was negative.I am so confused.What has happened?Am I pregnant?Please help me for the same.If anyone having same experience...pls share.
Thanks...and TC.
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy