Decrease Fetal movement
I'm almost 38 weeks and I've notice a big decrease in fetal movement. The baby used to be very active and now its less kicks and more rolls. I'm kinda of worried because the movement isn't as strong as it used to be. Is this normal or should I be concerned?
Please help!
Call your doctor so they can hopefully do an ultrasound and see if anything is ok. Good luck
If there is any major change in fetal movement u should be seen.  Good luck
Its always good to check with the DR but you have to remember that baby is at its full size and doesnt have much room to move anymore. My little girl seemed to do cartwheels 24/7 but towards the end of my pregnancy she calmed down a bit :)
Good Luck! You're almost there!!
It is normal - baby is running out of room. So long as they're moving and still reacting to you (you should notice a pattern in when they are awake; usually the same time every evening they let you know they're still there) it is NORMAL.

What is not normal is feeling less than 10 movements in a couple hours. When in doubt drink some cold orange juice and lay down on your side and count movements.

Kicks to rolls IS normal.
I was about to say the same thing as JoyRenee. There is not much room in there anymore. But as long as you can get him to wiggle if you rub on him. The way my son sat he LOVED to have his back rubbed. Still does and he's 3 1/2. But he would either wake up or go to sleep with me rubbing his back but he would twitch his feet. When I did that and he was awake. So as long as you are still getting some movement pretty regularly within several hours I would not worry but you should still ask your dr about it just to be safe.
Thanks ladies I have an ob appt today I will be sure to ask him about it. She still moves at 10 times every couple of hours just not the same as before. But the dr has told me that he expects her to be a big baby.
It can definitely be normal because baby  is running out if room. But I always encourage moms to call about decreased movement. It's better to be safe.
Went to the dr today and he said everything is fine with the baby. That as long as there is movement it doesn't matter what kind. He said it definitely changes towards the end because of the space and the baby's size he said I will feel more rolling and stretching than kicks and jabs. Thanks everyone for your input.