Dehydration concerns...
I will be 38 weeks this weekend and for the past 3 days I've been having diarrhea once or twice a day.  I don't know if it's just hormones or my food isn't sitting well, but do I need to be concerned about dehydration?  It hasn't been terrible or anything, but I was told that diarrhea can dehydrate you very quickly. Any thoughts are appreciated!
Well if it's not bad your body may be preparing for birth.  Just drink water or sport drinks are good too. If it gets too bad talk to your dr about it. Good luck!
Most women begin to experience diarrhea as a pre-labor symptom. Think of it as your body's natural way of clearing out the bowels to make room for baby in the birth canal. It doesn't indicate WHEN you will go into labor, however. It could be days or weeks still.

Keep drinking water and Gatorade (or similar) drinks to keep yourself hydrated and keep those electrolytes balanced. When you have diarrhea there are certain foods you can stick to such as oatmeal, rice, bananas, applesauce, toast, etc. Ditch soda, juice, coffee and other drinks that may contain caffeine as they can dehydrate your further.
Thanks ladies...It'd be nice if it were a sign that things were going to start up soon, but I've been expiriencing all the pre-labor symptoms for weeks now so I'm taking them with a grain of salt.  It's gotten a little worse today, but I'll just concentrate on making sure I'm drinking lots of water so I don't have to worry about being dehydrated.  I'm thinking I may just have a touch of the flu or something because I've been feeling a little sickly today.