Discharge
I have been having ALOT of discharge. Like gulps of boogery discharge.. Sorry tmi.
I know its normal but I didn't have this much with my daughter. Literally every other time I use the restroom I have it hanging when I pull my pants down and when I wipe its big gulps.... Its large amounts, there no blood , pinkish , brownish , nothing.... It looks like boogers? There's no smell nothing. I'm not having cramping... Its just really aggravating that I'm having so much. Its been going on for a Lil over a week now... What can be the cause ? Or is it normal? I don't have an appointment for another week...
I'm 24Weeks by the way..
The beauties of pregnancy!  This is not uncommon.  I would not worry.  I had similar things during my pregnancies.  good luck
Hey i was having these same issues and I went to my ob and it was a yeast infection it may not feel like it but that's what it was.....I think you should talk with your ob hope you get better
I had the same issue as well! I still have it also I was worried about it to since this is my first. Doctor said it was normal but it's best if it cures!!