Discharge
I have been having ALOT of discharge. Like gulps of boogery discharge.. Sorry tmi.
I know its normal but I didn't have this much with my daughter. Literally every other time I use the restroom I have it hanging when I pull my pants down and when I wipe its big gulps.... Its large amounts, there no blood , pinkish , brownish , nothing.... It looks like boogers? There's no smell nothing. I'm not having cramping... Its just really aggravating that I'm having so much. Its been going on for a Lil over a week now... What can be the cause ? Or is it normal? I don't have an appointment for another week...
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm 24Weeks by the way..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
The beauties of pregnancy!  This is not uncommon.  I would not worry.  I had similar things during my pregnancies.  good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hey i was having these same issues and I went to my ob and it was a yeast infection it may not feel like it but that's what it was.....I think you should talk with your ob hope you get better
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had the same issue as well! I still have it also I was worried about it to since this is my first. Doctor said it was normal but it's best if it cures!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom A fall chill is in the air.... Comment
33 mins ago
4769306 tn?1506632630
Blank