Discharge-How much is normal at 15 weeks?
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and would like to know if the vaginal discharge I've been experiencing sounds normal.  Some days it's not too much and others, like today, there is a lot.  I've never been in my 2nd trimester before so I don't know what to expect.  I don't have any pain, in fact, I don't even feel pregnant.  Warning, tmi ahead! Usually it's milky and almost like a thick lotion.  It hasn't changed in appearence, just amount.  I hope someone can help me with this.  Thanks!
This is totally normal, with my first pregnacy, i was worried about the same thing and the doctor said it was normal.  Hope that helps a little,
i wouldn't worry at all about the not feeling pregnant part lol. i'm 24 weeks didn't find out i was pregnant until i was 12 almost 13 weeks and never felt pregnant. well maybe for a week or two at my sisters house the week before i found out lol. i still don't feel pregnant sometimes but i know he's there. i don't think u'll worry as much once u start to feel the baby move. it's very reassuring. sometimes i even try waking him up to get him to move when i get worried, it's fun. the change in amount of discharge is fine too mine does that all the time. if it does get to be too white though i'd talk to ur doctor to make sure it's nothing if it worries u.
Thank you for your comments.  They certainly help!