Do they check the baby's heartrate every prenatal visit? Do the pelevis exams hurt you? Just wondering... :)
I was wondering do you get to hear the baby's heartbeat every visit? Im 14 weeks but had insurance problems so im finally being seen tomarrow, i guess you can call it my first prenatal visit. Ive already seen an ultrasound of the baby at 7 weeks (everything was great)

Also does it hurt anyone eles when they do a pelvic exam? It hurts so bad for me! i tell them to do it slowly but they always just jam it in. Makes me mad...
Yes from 12 weeks on every appointment you heart the heartbeat.  They keep track of it to see if the baby is under stress.  

Pelvic exams don't hurt me, maybe because i've had so many in my life.  But thats me.
Yes, they'll check the heartbeat w/a doppler at every visit. I recommend bringing a tape recorder to one of your appointments to record it - we did that and I still love to listen to it. :) Pelvic exams hurt for me too, especially the one I had while pregnant. Thats completely normal and a little bit of bleeding afterwards is, too. When you approach your due date and the doctor "checks" you, that may hurt too. It did for me. Oh, the things we go through!! :-P
They will probably only do a pap, if they haven't already...and then not another pelvic exam until towards the end (unless you are having problems) when they check for Strep B.  I'm 33 weeks and had only 1 pelvic exam in the very beginning.
They do check the baby's heartbeat at every visit to make sure all is well.  I've never had a pelvic exam hurt...maybe feel a little uncomfortable but never painful...if it is truly painful, you need to make that very clear to them that they are hurting you.  I don't think it should be hurting.  Good luck!
Definitely will check the little one's heartbeat (best part of each visit!). You can request the smallest duck-lip looking thing for the pelvic exam (they do come in various sizes).

All you can do is let them know that you're nervous and that pelvix exams hurt. Hopefully, if this is a new doctor, they will listen to you and it will be alright!
Im so nervous they wont find a heartbeat! ugh... Yeah i try to tell them to take it slow and stop for a sec to let me relax i think i tense up too much down there. One doctor refused to give me a small or med so he gave me a large but the nurse even said that would be way to big for my frame he didnt care. I thought he ripped me, hurt so bad he couldnt even get in in right. So he ended up not getting cultures. Worst experience ever. Every doc is different though. Hopefully i have a nice one and who actually listens to me. My labor is going to be so painful! lol I cant even tolerate a pelvicx exam without almost crying.