Do they cut the same place twice?
I had a c-section 6 months ago that is not healed. I've been doing some research lately and am wondering if the second c-section cut is to be done at the same location as the 1st? I am referring to bikini line cuts. I'm just wondering if it could cause problems and if so what kind? Thank you so much.
hi, i have had 2 c sections and yes they cut me in the same place, but i have heard it depends on how the baby is and how many you have had and diffrent factors
i am having a c section in a few months and will not be cut in same place..i weigh alot more than i did when i had first c section 14 years ago.because of so much fat over the bikini area,its more prone to infection,so they said they are going to cut higher.i guess different factors determine where they cut,not always the same spot