Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Do your ovaries hurt when you ovulate??

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Do your ovaries hurt when you ovulate??

Okay I need help, forget my last question.. This one actually makes more sense I looked up the anatomy of women online and I'm pretty certain that it's my ovary that is hurting, not my kidney (although I think my kidney may be having a little trouble from the caffiene as well). My last period started 7/28 and it's now 8/9 which means it's been 12 days since I started my period.. What can this pain be?? I've never felt ovulation pain or cramping before and I can't figure out what this is. The reason I suspected the caffiene is because I hardly ever drink pop and it does often give me some cramping but this time around is different it just plain hurts and seems to be getting worse slowly.. it hurts most when I move around or walk.. It's not extreme, but it's not pleasant. I also feel kind of bloated tonight..
Any ideas??
you could be ovulating....ive never had the pain you describe tho when i ovulated
Yeah it could also be that.  Are you on b/c at all?  I ask this because when I am not on b/c I have bad ovulation pain...but it hurts more when I am jarring it around.  Like siiting down quickly or getting up and turning.  When I am on b/c I dont even notice the pain.  It goes away within 2 days or so, for me at least.
Weird !
I'm not on any B/C (Which is not a good thing, either!) I was prescribed with a Nuva Ring but I hate it!
It's only on one side so I'm guessing it's probably ovulation.. I usually feel the first signs of the UTI when I pee and I've had no problems with that so far. This is TMI but when I went #2 earlier, the pain was much much worse while I was using those muscles.. I've just never experienced this before. But someone once told me that whatever you feel cycle-wise can be totally different after a baby!
oh and I just wanted to comment on the other post, why others are against the use of antibiotics so much, I'm sure you know.. But, if you take them too often, they will not work or be near as effective. Imagine having a killer UTI and the meds don't work any longer!! Yikes. But I'm glad you stopped getting them so much.
Come to think of it!! Today I had some pretty sharp, quick, nagging, almost an itch, but a pain, at the entrance of my vagina.. I know that's weird.. just curious what the heck this all is. lol
I think you are just feeling your cycles differently after having had Riley. Many women do...
Well for the last 4 months my period has been coming at different times and for the last 2 months I have been feeling this strange cramping feeling where my ovaries are then travels to my lower back and it hurts so bad what could it be.
spider6 commented on photo
14 mins ago
KeeLolo, KTowne, Shannon79, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
30 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
32 mins ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy