Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Does being hungry make the baby move around more?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

once again with the fetal movements!!! sorry.
But, i've been pretty hungry for most of the day cause right now there's not a lot to eat here at my house.. and i keep feeling movements.. now i know, it could just be my belly.. it could even be hunger pangs.. but it doesn't really feel like it... sometimes felt different than others.. and was in the area where my uterus is.. i put my hand on my belly at one point and felt a little bump against my hand.. does being hungry make the baby  move more, for some reason? i don't know... i'm just trying to figure it out.  i dont really know why it would do that but thats what it seems like... because sometimes were just honest belly growling.. but sometimes didn't feel like that at all.... ?
i'm 18 weeks and 4 days. by the way.
I don't know WHY but I do know that when I was hungry, my babies would move around like, "Hello?! It's feeding time!!!" LOL! You're not alone.............
Maybe the baby can feel your stomach growling...(just grasping at this point for an explanation). That's pretty cool though....what other things have you noticed make the baby move more?
haha, yeah i came up with that conclusion too.. and the fact that THEY are probably hungry too.. :P

i notice when i slouch real bad, like leaning forward, the baby moves like its telling me to stop squishing  them or something. haha..
That's too cute, I can't wait until I can feel the baby move.
[:  yeah it's great. i was soo so worried for a while, but in these last few days the baby has been getting more active, and stronger. plus i've been really upset/stressed since a couple days ago.... i know it's not good for me, i try to stay calm as much as possible.. but i wonder if that has anything to do with it..
Actually, normally babies get really active when you eat.  I noticed that with my 3rd and then with my 4th.  At one point with my 4th, I was worried about not feeling her move enough.  So my doctor had me come in for a scan one morning.  The first question he asked me (because she wasn't very active) was if I was eating breakfast.  He said I should feel movement when I eat and he was right.  I had noticed that with my 3rd.  But I'd make jokes about it.  Ha ha!  I didn't know that's what was actually suppose to happen!!  LOL!
I seem to feel more movement when I get hungry also.
melimeli, and hansen20 commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 23 more days!! to be honest... Comment
KTowne, Shannon79, and hansen20 commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy