Does weight of baby effect delivery type?
I am a little concerned my baby is measuring 2 weeks ahead and everyone is telling me that my baby is going to be too big and I will need a c section. My Dr is not concerned and says weight of baby will not effect delivery type. It depends on a lot of factors at the time of delivery such as if mom or baby are in distress.
Has anyone had expirence with this?
Ah, the big second baby.  :>)  I had that going on too.  I was induced at 39 weeks.  My choice.  I'm sure I could have delivered a week later at 40.  But honestly, with a little one at home, I was ready to have my second baby so did not mind having him at 39 weeks.  

I'd try not to worry.  I do really think it all works out in the end.  How are you doing, by the way??  Haven't seen you around lately!
I am doing OK, experiencing some minor complications. On bed rest for about 2 months now while caring for a toddler (yikes!, I know), irregular contractions, cervix shortening, high blood pressure. On progesterone therapy to try to help make it to term. And we are moving this week. It's been a little hectic here. I Was definitely not expecting any of this lol.
How about you? Hope all is well
bedrest.  UGH.  That's rough.  Always sounds a lot better than it really is (like lying in bed sounds kind of appealing to me on some days, ha ha) but with a toddler, almost impossible.  I was put on bed rest with my first pregnancy and partial bed rest with my second when I also had a one year old.  It was impossible!  Little ones just don't understand when mommy can't do everything they usually do!  Anyway, hang in there.  Keep in touch with us!
I know! My son is 3 and he does try to help me as much as he can but toddlers will be toddlers haha. I think the roughest part is he is an outdoorsy type of little boy so he always wants to be on the go and I just can't right now. And the packing. I've been packing for weeks bc I can only do roughly 30 minutes of activity and no heavy lifting. It never ends haha