Don't take apart those digital test and read them for results!
Just saw some things on here where people have taken apart these digital pregnancy tests and saw two lines and thought they were pregnant.  We'll they same thing happened to me, and boy do I wish I hadn't done it.  Those lines in the clearblue easy dital tests aren't meant to be read for pregnancy.  If you are pregnant, it would say so or not.  Case and point:  I had two lines too when I took the test apart, I could even make out the second line from 25 feet away!  Well I ran to the doctor's office and got a blood test only to find out I had an HPT level of .7 which is definitely not pregnant.  Those other woman who saw two lines and consequently found out they were pregnant later, was a coincidence not related to those lines!   So please DO NOT read into those lines inside those tests!
Its true they usually have 2 lines on it no matter what because the second line measures not only HCG but also the LH surge. Only the result window that says pregnant or not pregnant should be read. On the back of the box there is even something that says that once your results have been displayed to dispose of the test stick and that you may notice 2 lines and to disregared them and refer to the test result window.
I did the hpt on sat the digital test in the window said not pregnant but when you take it apart it had 2 lines and i dont know if i am pregnant or not
The second line on the digitals measures your LH levels, not your HCG levels (which you'll have HCG if you're pregnant as the embryo secretes it).
Ummm Why would anyone take apart a test? I hear about this frequently and it baffles me!
cmoretti~ They take apart the test hoping for a positive that the test somhow missed. (I'm guilty of it too!!) but I only took mine apart AFTER I got a "pregnant"