Drank wine coolers and smoked hookah like 4 times.
Could drinking the little bit of wine coolers and smoking hookah 4 times affect the baby? It was before I even knew I was pregnant after I found out. I stopped everything.
As long as u stop you should be OK. I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 3 months and I was a avid drinker and smoker . right when those two lines popped up I quit everything and haven't touched it since. That was over 3 years ago!
I drank and smoked and bleached my hair . Found out I was four weeks pregnant.  My baby is health:) but just make sure you stop right away
I was about 6 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and my 21st birthday was around week 3 or 4 so I definitely drank a lot but everything is normal so far.  I obviously stopped drinking once I found out but I was downing tequila shots and vodka on my 21st...  And drank beer frequently till the positive results. . Don't worry your baby will be fine, especially cuz you drank so little.  :
The likely hood is that ur baby is going to be perfectly healthy. But to give u an honest answer its been shown that even one drink can cause fetal alcohol syndrome. Like i said tho the likely hood is ur baby is going to be just fine. Let ur Dr know and they can keep an eye out. Im not trying to scare you just letting u know the truth. Also in the other hand some Dr recommend a glass of wine a day so you never really know. :-)
Me and my boyfriend would have a drink like every other day and smoked ciggs and bud daily, i found out i was pregnant at 8 weeks and me and my man quit everything! I am now 14 weeks along and thank the lord have a healthy baby with a nice strong heart:) as long as you quit everything and have faith in god your baby will be fine:)