Dull achy pain on lower left side
Hi guys...I know I'm becoming a pain in the butt...I'm just real nervous, with good reason to be.  So, for the last 24 hours or so, I have had this dull achy pain on my lower left side.  It kinda feels exactly how I get when I ovulate.  It's not cramps at all.  And it doesn't exactly "hurt."  It just kinda aches.  Hope that makes sense??  Now, after the 2nd miscarriage, they told me that I had a uterine fibroid on the left side.  And then, after the 3rd miscarriage, they said that I had a cyst on my left ovary but not of any clinical significance.  So, what do you think this discomfort is from?  From one of those things?  Just from being pregnant?  Should I be concerned about ectopic (am only 5 weeks 2 days)?  Do I just grin and bear it, or do I go get it checked?  I know I'm being paranoid, but after 3 miscarriages in the last year, I can't help it.  Thanks for any input.
Cysts can cause discomfort. I had this same pain i am now over 6 weeks but at about 4 weeks i felt this pain and my doctor told me i wish i could remember the correct term but its something to do with baby that is completely normal. I'm sure that didn't help much lol but as far as I know it seems normal. But as always when in doubt call and check it out!:) when i was about four weeks they said they weren't worried about eptopic because baby is way to small to cause any real discomfort that would be associated with eptopic.
Thank you.  That does help.  The pain has lessened up over the last few hours.  I kinda thought it was too early to have pain from an ectopic, but wasn't completely sure.  I think I will call on Monday just to be completely safe.  They may send me for an u/s just to be sure since I'm high risk, but at 5 weeks and 4 days, I don't think we'd see too much anyway.  At least they could confirm that it is in my uterus though.  That would help!  Thanks again, raerae.  
I had a cyst on my left ovary at the beginning of this pregnancy it was very painful on my left side and I was sure I had an eptopic.  But, I found it very interesting (after my freak out..lol) that this cyst was caused by the folicle that the egg came out of, and it is called a corpus luteum.  It actually produces progesterone to help support the hormone hikes in early pregnancy.  After your placenta takes over it should disolve.  I know it is scary and you probably won't feel better until you get this checked, but this is so common.  Some women feel it some don't.  Let us know what the doc says xoxo
I'm having the same problem - intermittent sharp pain on my left side, though fairly mild, near the ovary (where I've previously had a cyst), and I'm only 5 weeks, 2 days. I'm worried about ectopic pregnancy because I've had endometriosis, but don't want to bother the doctor if I don't have to. What ended up happening with yours?