EMERGENCY!!!
OK, so they calculated me out at 8 weeks, but my sac is only measuring 6 weeks and i went to hospital cause im bleeding and having some abdominal pain/discomfort, they did a pelvic exam and the bleeding is coming from ymy cervix an a external ultrasound which showed the sac is still in there and a internal sonagram and they took blood and obviously it showed im prego, but they never told me nothing, ecxept to be on bed rest and wait for my obgyn appt on the 27th....idk what to do im freaking out cause this is my first child and we have been wanting one so bad
Was the sac empty? If there was a sac with no fetal pole it could be a chemical pregnancy. By 6 weeks they should have seen something inside the sac.
idt they could see in the sac yet, idk
You might have ovulated late, which is the reason.for the dates not matching. If the bleeding is coming from your cervix it could be caused from sex or any number of things. All you can really do is see if your ob can see you sooner. I bled the whole first trimester with my daughter.