Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
EWCM and ovulation?

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

EWCM and ovulation?

So I know that ewcm means that your near ovulation.

My question is do you ovulate the day you have ewcm or the day after if goes away?  

I have ewcm today, but yesterday and the day before I had pain in my left ovary with watery cm.  I've been having cramping the last three days too.  

i'm on cd 17 hmmm....

Just trying to figure out when i will if i haven't already
If im not mistaken ovulation pains can last more than a day. Its hard to say bcuz each woman is different. Only way i can suggest to find out your ovulation pattern is if you do opk and bbt and checking your cm

For example, i have ovulation pains and ewcm on the same day, my ewcm will last about 10-15 hours after my ovulation.(egg only lives for about 24hours b4 it dies)  I also did bbt and opk to see how my pattern was and it was consistent, concluding that i ovulated on the same day i got pains and had ewcm.

I can be wrong but i dont think you ovulate after the ewcm is gone, that is an indication to let you no ovulation has already occured.(i thinnk that is right)

I can say when you do have the ewcm it is a good time to have sex bcuz that is the fertile mucus for the sperm.

SSBD to you
do you have to use a basal thermometer or can you use any digital thermometer?
for me... i have a son and now pregnant again.,,my EWCM is a late signs to start BD-ing...we conceived both times when we bd'ing 2/3 days prior to my EWCM.. we werent trying when i conceived this time but it is just happens..
according to the book taking charge of your fertilty it occurs while ovulating, some women will have more than others so they may experiance it for more than a day. Myself I got it for a few hours in one day. My understanding is if you have the ewcm have sex! I did this and am expecting in may.
I use to only have EWCM for one day and now I have it for several it's been 5 days of it now. I'm guessing I already ovulated though.  
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
44 mins ago
Dee1956 commented on photo
1 hr ago
miss_may95 added the Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy