Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
EWCM as PG sign?????????

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

EWCM as PG sign?????????

Hi All

Has anyone every heard of EWCM as a sign of PG rather than OV??

I had quite alot of EWCM on 3/4/5 of Nov then nothing until the  past few days when it is back again (in smaller amounts but defo still there)

Came off pill in begining of Sept, no AF sice withdrawl (withdrawal) bleed one week later.

Having CONSTANT AF pains, shooting pain in left brast and lack of appetite.Apart from that...... nothing.

Any ideas???
hi im new to this i dont know what EWCM is other wise i could try give u a answer i hope all goes well for u
EWCM is Egg White Cervical Mucus - The thick jelly like stuff that is either clear/cloudy and stretchy. It seems many women get it around Ovulation.

Are you pg at the moment or ttc?
im pregnant at the moment as far as i am aware
Did you have any CM symptoms when you fell?

I wasnt TTC with my first pregnancy so i didnt pay any attention to sighs,just thought i was under the weather so cant remember if i noticed any changes back then. :)
yeah i had cm it is common for woman to get that when u first fall pregnant to with my first i got it really bad it was like jelly and very stringy there was times i thought my period had started and when i went to the toilet it wasnt it was cm i had to wear a pad it wsa that bad  with my second i didnt really have it like jelly but i did have quite a bit of cm and with this pregnancy i have had cm again
Thats exactly what im experiencing now i just feel reluctant to test as im having constant AF like cramps which makes me think my period is coming but everyday it doesnt show up. If i did OV on 3/4/5 Nov i guess i would have had AF by now.

My body is so mucked up i just dont wanna get my hopes up for a let down :(
i know yeah thats the worst when was ur period actually due
I havent had a periiod since feb lol! Benn on BC and fell on BC but came off it in sept and nothing since so i have no idea if i have actually OV or not???
oh dear well surly u should have had some kind of period now oh dear can u imagine how fertile u actually are then right now lol maybe get a test just to put ya mind at rest its a hard one to tell but the c/m u are experiancing is signs that i have experianced in pregnancy and still am hmmm got me thinking now lol what have ur doctors said or have they not
I havent been to the doctors yet, when i went after not having a period they just changed my bc so i came off it completely, deciede to start trying (much to the excitement of my hubby.)

Im thinking i will buy a test tonight. Im just so scared. If it is negative i dont know what to do, i really thought i would have had AF by now but still...... everyday theres nothing.

Just hoping bc hasnt stopped my cycle completely :(
well i wish u the best with doing the test and i really hope maybe u are pregnant on the other hand if u are not maybe give a little more time for the bc to come out ur system all though i would say it shouldnt affect u long term hey let me know what the test says either way again the very best of luck i will be thinking of u xx
Likewise :)

And remember............ dont take any half answers from medics and always ask for a second opinion.

Good luck xx
hansen20 18 more day to csection. I'... Comment
hansen20 commented on photo
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy