Ear popping
Hi everyone. I was wondering has anyone been experiencing any ear popping? I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant and it just started and it so annoying. Lol. Just curious....
oooooo, me me me!!!!   i am so grateful for you girl!  i thought i was going crazy!  i hate to tell you, but i am 26 weeks along and it still hasn't gone away!  some days are better than others, but it's very annoying!  my ears have been clogged, popping and unpopping most of my pregnancy!  i've asked all of my family and friends about it and they think i'm nuts!  none of them have experienced it in their pregnancies.  i did read in one of my pregnancy books that it can be one of the many symptoms.  it has something to do with the hormones and the thinning of the mucous in your nasal cavity, extra blood flow, etc.

i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!  enjoy it!  it goes by so fast!!!   :-)
Yay! I am not the only one. Lol. Yeah I have read in a pregnancy book that its one of the many symptoms and none of my other friends have experienced it its not to bad today thank god but it probably come back. Thanks 4 the congrats and good luck!
Me too!
I am 27 weeks on sunday and i havent had it for about 5 weeks. I had it ALL the time. I just thought it was random, i also got earaches if i slept on one side all night. Didnt even occur to me that it would be pregnancy related! Will try to remember this next time.
so glad it's not just me!!!  everyone thinks i'm nuts!