Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Early pregnancy

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Early pregnancy

Is lower back pain a sign of being pregnant? & also I heard going pee more often is only in the later months of pregnancy not right of is this true?
My first sign of being pregnant this time around was lower back pain, pretty intense like my period was coming. But it lasted so long, I had it for like 2 weeks before I took a test and it was positive. Also peeing a lot can be an early sign. I always pee a lot in the beginning. But all of that could also be signs of your period comin...
I don't know if I'm pregnant, but I have a feeling that I am. I do not know when I ovulate & I have irregular periods so I don't know when my period would be due. But I believe I had implantation bleeding. One night I went pee there was a a little amount of blood in my discharge but that was it until the next day I started spotting brown blood, which I though was very strange because usually when I do start my period I start cramping then I just start it and its usually medium to a heavy flow the first few days. I spotted for three days but that was it but the next morning I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.. So idk what's going on.. Maybe I just tested to soon i don't know.. And it's kind of freaking me out
I would just wait a week and test again if you don't get a normal period. I also tested too early and ignored the back pain for two weeks before I tested again and got a positive.
I peed a lot right away and had lower back pain but I thought it was just my period coming, but I was wrong :-)
Yeah that's probably what I will do! Thanks!
Yeah lately I've been getting lower back pain for like a couple days now.. And I thought it might of been me starting my job but today I didn't work and its been worse then any other day I can't get of my bed with out it hurting.. & I pee a lot normally but today I felt like I was going pee every 10mins it's crazy!
hansen20 commented on photo
hansen20 commented on photo
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy